Thursday, November 19, 2009

Massage envy!

Thank you Massage Envy for kneading and pummeling me until I had no option but to RELAX! Oh it feels good!
Next time I'm trying a hot stone massage... can't wait!
A day of firsts for my little ones. They've been asking why some of their classmates Dad's sometimes take them to school so my husband kindly (made himslef a bit late for work!) took them to school this morning - they were delighted!
Their teacher has started offereing a late stay some days when they can take lunch but I haven't done this so far (as it costs extra and they can eat with me for free!) but as they are off school next week for Thanksgiving I let them stay today. It felt strange making them their little packed lunches last night!
The first of many packed lunches for them over the coming years I'm sure!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to pack lunches. I have been doing pack lunches and teas for 7 years and it is just as difficult the day i started. It is cracking my brains every night thinking of interesting lunches - fried rice, mash potatoes with nuggets, noodles, pasta. Then I need to figure out morning tea - buns, cookies, pizza, sandwiches. And my daughter is eternally hungry..Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kestrel. I know I'm not posting as regularly as I was so I've added the option of subscribing via email or RSS so you will be alerted when I post, if this is something that would be helpful for you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete